I am a computer engineering graduate from the University of Ottawa, and I currently
work in Ottawa as a software developer. My interests include Python, cloud computing,
DevOps, IoT, and digital privacy. Some of my hobbies include rock climbing, snowboarding, and chess.
AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate
Espial Group Inc. - Software Developer
- Worked in a team to mightrate Espial’s MSP application to the AWS cloud.
- Automated the deployment of cloud infrastructure using Terraform.
- Developed and maintained Gitlab CI and Jenkins pipelines.
- Wrote automated functional tests using Node.js, Mocha, Chai, and Qunit.
Ciena - COOP
- Developed a web application using Java, MySQL, and Ember.js to generate and display statistics based on data obtained from a JIRA server.
- Developed features for Ciena’s Blueplanet product using Ember.js.
RCMP - COOP
- Created technical documentation for an Oracle PL/SQL code base.
- Developed a web application front end for a PL/SQL database using JavaServer Faces and PrimeFaces.
B.A.Sc Computer Engineering (CO-OP) - University of Ottawa (2012-2017)